Thursday, May 28, 2009

05.28.09 ANGIE, ET. AL.

Today we did Angie.
100 Pull Ups
100 Push Ups
100 Sit Ups
100 Squats

My goal, I admit, was to beat Donna! Donna is an amazing competitor. At 54, she constantly wows me with how tough, strong, fast and able to bear pain she is. She inspires me. She beats me at pretty much everything. One of my goals for quite some time has been to beat her at something, fair and square.

Today, I did it! I beat her at Angie with a time of 26:00.

It's good to have someone just better than you, as it gives you something to reach for!

All I can say, is I'm glad she's on my team for the Mud Run, b/c this woman kicks ass.

Thanks, Donna, for the inspiration. I'll bask in the glory for a little while, b/c knowing you, you are plotting your revenge to beat me back! ;)

No comments: