Friday, February 13, 2009

Gratitude

I cannot but help to post about my gratitude to the amazing people I have in my life today.

First and foremost, I must acknowledge Coach Eric LeClair. A true leader in every sense of the word, he has allowed me to push harder, work smarter, do more and believe in myself further than any one person has ever inspired me to go.

Secondly, I must acknowledge Coach Vanessa Ortiz for the same. Her coaching has also propelled me to new heights that frankly, I would not have reached so rapidly without her help. She is a bright, shiny and beautiful light. Watching her grow as a gifted coach has also been a blessing.

There are other people in my life who inspire me, but truly, these two beings deserve the highest honor I have to give.

Thank you.

No comments: